When folks think of AdToons, they most likely think we are just some animation studio. Well… they aren’t wrong. But that’s only one of our specialties; it’s only half of what we do. Our other specialty is and always has been marketing!
Don’t get me wrong, all of us at AdToons are artists at heart and that is our passion. But marketing is something we also love to do.
Marketing is everywhere you look. The average person gets bombarded by at least 3,000 different advertisements per day. Now most people look past almost all of them because it would be impossible to study every detail of each ad you see. If you were going to do that, you could only take one second on each ad… and it would take a full 24 hours. Good luck trying to get every detail of an ad in one second!
For that reason it is crucial that you have an ad that stands out from the rest… and that is where we come in.
Naturally your eyes will be more drawn to a video rather than a picture. We have been around since 2005, and we’ve seen it all when it comes to advertising. But the one thing we’ve noticed that has always stuck around and stood the test of time is the video ad. If you don’t believe us then take a look at the split test below and see which one your eyes gravitate to (make sure the video is playing at the same time you are looking at the static ad):
Obviously you’re going to keep looking at the video instead of the static image. It’s how our brain works. Naturally your attention is going to be drawn (no pun intended) to the video, especially high-quality whiteboard animation videos like the ones we put together. Videos are also a great way to convey complex ideas in a simple and easy to understand way.
Now imagine you are viewing a Facebook ad. What would catch your eye more? Would you be engaged by a video or static ad? The answer is… a video ad, of course. Not just any video ad though. You need a whiteboard animation to catch your eye.
With our simple 5-step process for making each video engaging and attention-grabbing, you can’t go wrong with AdToons.
- The first step is the script, which is where our veteran copywriters can whip up a compelling story or narration based on your marketing goals for the video.
- After the script, it goes straight to the audio production where a professional voice talent narrates the script. We have a wide variety of male and female voices available.
- Next comes storyboard creation, where we add pictures to words. This is the most important step.
- Then comes filming, during which our world-class artists use high definition cameras, whiteboard drawings, and robust editing software to produce content that pops off the screen and brings the story of your business to life.
- The last step is editing. This is where everything comes together and at the end you get your finished AdToons whiteboard animation video.
So now you know the secret of producing videos of the highest quality to generate the most results for you. You also know how valuable it is to have a video ad instead of static ad.
Now it’s time for you to test it out for yourself. It’s easy to do a split test on Facebook. Simply set up two ads that are the same as far as the offer, except one has a static image and the other is a video. See for yourself which one performs best.
Once you see for yourself the power video for your marketing campaigns, give us a call at 419-841-3030. We can chat about putting together your very own custom whiteboard animation video.
It’s the best way to separate your business from the competition. Imagine a constant flow of leads from one simple whiteboard animation video.
Schedule your FREE consultation now and get in line to chat with me, Vince Palko to discuss highly converting whiteboard animation videos!
That number again is 419-841-3030.