Introducing: The Book that Started the Cartoon Marketing Revolution!
“How to Cleverly Cut Through the Clutter of 5,000 Boring Marketing Messages and Win Your Prospects’ Trust and Wallet!”
Make Yourself Larger than Life to Outsell Your Competitors Online – Even if You Think You Have Zero Personality
Have you ever seen a gorgeous woman walk down the street? I mean a fine attractive woman that’s a twelve on a “ten” scale – burning white hot.
Didn’t it feel as if your eyes would pop out of your head? Then the rush of emotional energy flows to your heart. It pounds with excitement. Feeling as if it could burst from your chest with lust and love, you anticipate her walking to you. Smelling her sweet perfume as she strolls by … ahhh yes.
All of this happens very quickly and sequentially- bang, bang and BANG. Without thought, guaranteed.
Has that ever happened to you?
Well, it’s happened to me recently — well, sort of.
I was sitting watching the movie, “MASK” starring Jim Carey. You know the one where Jim’s character starts out as an average down-and-out Joe with a dead-end job and no woman. He finds this Mask, puts it on and turns into a superhuman, charismatic, chick magnet.
Well, there’s one scene where he’s checkin’ out a sexy chick in a bar, and what happens?
His eyes bug out of his head– literally– they fly from his eye sockets. And then his heart pounds and jumps from his chest. You can see the heart pumping in air for a few seconds before it re-enters his body.
I sat mesmerized.
“Mask” was one of a genre series that blended live action with cartoon animation. The first ever was “Who Framed Roger Rabbit.” You might have faint traces in your memory of Jessica Rabbit, wife of Rodger, who was the voluptuous sexy ‘Toon with a red dress that starred in the movie.
These movies were great examples of wild exaggerations of reality. They captured our interest and held our attention for hours. Anytime you entertain someone, that person will come back and pay again and again. Hence, the reason they came out with Mask II.
Bottom line: Entertainment sells!
“Id say your AdToon made a BIT of a difference. Take a look at the highlighted date in the image to the left and let me know what you think. Ha, ha. Thanks sooo much, Vince – Keep kickin’-butt!”
Now apply this concept to your online business. There are over 10 million other websites like yours out there. The ‘Net is full of content– some good content and some terrible. Fact is, the net is not short on content. Are you sick of me saying the word “content?” Content, content, content (thought I’d slip a few more in there). People are numb from “information overload.”
In order to get your products sold and have people sign into your mail list for future “sales”, you need to not only inform them but also ENTERTAIN ’em.
If you entertain them, you’ll hold them spellbound like me watching “Mask” and then they’ll drop their guard. That’s the exact moment you deliver your knockout punch — your powerful marketing message.
I’ve helped several successful and well known website personalities create characters and cartoon messages to sell their products online. These images I’ve called AdToons.
Saving Mundane Marketing One Website at a Time
Hi my name is Vince Palko, AKA, “The Godfather of Cartoons” here with one mission. It’s to save all businesses from what I call “fall asleep – boring” marketing. Ninety percent of websites out there bore the pants off visitors and therefore never get the sales they truly desire. AdToons can help with this, as AdToons have done with so many of my clients.
More on my clients in a bit. But first, allow me to share 5 important reasons why AdToons need to be in your marketing. You desperately need AdToons to spice up your marketing when …
- Your personality is absent from your marketing and website
- Your sales page is one giant wall of text
- You try to be someone you are not — by copying other people’s marketing
- Nothing draws your reader in to pause and say, “Wow, what’s that.”
- Your marketing in general has zero entertaining appeal
I’ve created a resource to help you with all of this. I created the book, “The Art of Selling using Cartoons.” In it, I reveal the psychology cartoons play in selling a ton of your products online and offline. I give you ways to change your piss boring marketing into something that engages prospects, grabs them by the tie and invites them to buy.
How cartoons send beaucoup bucks into your bank account
In this amazing book, “The Art of Selling using Cartoons,” you’ll learn:
- How to Double or even Triple email Opt-ins
- How to Get FREE Advertising Using Cartoons
- How to gain $2.00 prospect leads compared to $50.00 per-lead
- 10 marketing tips from the master himself, Dr. Seuss
- How to find the unique qualities within you to sell your products or service
- How cartoons help make a lasting impression quickly
- How I generated 45% more sales using cartoons in a direct response format compared to just plain text. I’ll show you the ads side by side and break them down to analyze each element
- Which is better — to entertain or to inform your prospects?
- The strategies I use to build my list not relying on a Joint Venture or Affiliate arrangement
- What is the best form of advertising and how cartoons help enhance it
- The truth about cartoons in advertisements revealed. What you should use: high gloss images or cartoons to enhance advertisements?
- Are pop-ups are all they are cracked up to be — to gain a BIG list?
- What Dr. Seuss, the greatest creative genius storybook writer who ever lived, has to do with advertising.
- Why the Charles Atlas ads were so effective in the 1920s when they came out
- How cartoons connect with your audiences emotions
- How cartoons make buying easy for your customer
- How to create a customer for life
- Why every business owner should adopt Walt Disney’s approach to creating and marketing his products
- Learn how to create a memory anchor in the mind of your prospects and have them revisit your site even if they didn’t purchase one thing from you initially.
- How to turn profit from cartoons practically overnight
- What’s the single ingredient every successful online business needs and how it catapults you ahead of 3/4 of your competition
- How to effectively set up your next squeeze page to ensure someone willingly hands over their email
- When to use cartoons and when to use photos in your ads – there is a science to this
- What to learn from Walt Disney to market any online or offline businesses
- How to spark word of mouth advertising and drive major traffic to your site
- And much more …