In this blog, I’m going to share how whiteboard videos impact your marketing. The world of online marketing is constantly changing. Prospects – your potential customers – are constantly bombarded with advertising messages left and right just about anywhere they go online.
Emails, banner ads, social media ads, text messages… it’s a constant stream of material that many consumers just choose to ignore. And that means building your list of prospects – leads, in other words – is harder than ever.
But hope is not lost.
In fact, there is a marketing channel that is rising above all others. You may have heard of it. Maybe its new to you.
It’s ideal for generating leads for your business; super-qualified leads that turn into sales. That means increased profits, consistently.
Yes, I’m talking about whiteboard videos or whiteboard animation.
You’ve seen them. They’re hand-drawn on, what else, a whiteboard.
As a narrator reads a carefully crafted script; the artist reveals a story in pictures, using visual metaphors to reinforce the words being spoken.
The overall effect is captivating and hits a deep level of emotion. The viewer, who is very receptive to the message, can’t help but watch until the end. And by that time, they’re ready to take action.
The whiteboard video’s storyline has affected them on a deep level.
It has shown how the product or service featured can meet their needs and wants. You’ve addressed the “pain” points facing prospects in your niche. And at the end of it all you harness that emotional connection by including a call to action that compels the prospect to provide their contact information in return for, say, a free lead magnet (report) or free consultation.
At that point, you have gained well-qualified prospect for your list. Bottom-line: that means more leads, more sales, more profits, and a bigger return on investment in your marketing efforts.
Only whiteboard animation videos can do this in two, three, or four minutes… and do it so well. What’s the story behind that? Why are they so effective?
1. There is the hypnotic effect of the hand-drawn animation itself. The viewer has to find out what comes next. They want to know how the story ends. They’re drawn in. Emotionally invested. And, as you know, good marketing is all about emotions.
2. There is an immense demand for quality content that really speaks directly to a given audience and engages them. When you share information and resources a prospect finds useful, they’re grateful.
3. With the optimization and analytics technology out there today, you don’t have to throw your marketing against a wall to see what sticks, so to speak. You can ensure that your whiteboard videos reach your receptive target audience. And that means a higher response rate.
4. That means better search engine rankings and more visibility overall to your audience. Consider this: Studies have shown that videos were over 50 times more likely to come up on the first page of the Google search results page.
5. Whiteboard videos can be published in many places and is easily shareable. Apart from your website, video hosting websites like YouTube and Vimeo offer handy tools that enable us not only to upload video free of charge, but also tweak their keywords to attract interest. More often than not, the above efforts will lead to increased traffic to your website… which means even more leads and sales thanks to whiteboard videos.
6. Whiteboard videos are audience-friendly. According to a recent study, an average individual is able to retain only 10% of their auditory input (what they hear), while they can digest a whopping 50% of their visual input (what they see).
That means traditional web content and marketing Is just not as effective these days. But using whiteboard videos can help clarify what your business and your product or service is all about.
Increased brand awareness…
Clear-cut communication of products or services…
More leads and sales…
These are the benefits that whiteboard videos can bring to your business.
Contact us here and schedule your free consultation to find how a whiteboard video can help your business.